Saturday, October 17, 2009

Random Update

RANDOM UPDATE

I realized that I haven’t blogged in while. I do apologize for depriving you all of the vital information that you could apply to your everyday lives. I’ve been working hard trying to get things situated for the online radio show that I will be launching in the next couple of weeks. Also, I’m working on an album of my poetry and that has been time consuming because I want it to be perfect. I didn’t half –ass at it when I wrote it, so I’m not going to half-ass with it as I record. I have several tracks completed and u can hear some of them on http://www.theexecutiveplace.com/. If that’s not enough, I’m still writing “Life in Poetry” and working that nine to five in corporate America. I don’t mind being busy with this. It’s what I love to do. I will exceed. I will excel. I am exceptional. So my message to you is: In spite of everything else that you have to do, and in spite of the time consumption, do what you want to do. It’s your life; you only have one, and it’s short. Don’t settle for less and don’t be content with just getting by. Use your god given gifts and push them to the limit.

Now that I’ve given you an update on yours truly, I’m just going to throw some random thoughts out there to you. It’s only simple things that has been on my mind and that I want to share with you. I have no title for it. It’s just random.

1. Ugly people should be the nicest people in the world. How you gonna be ugly inside and out?

2. Don’t pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have shit to lose.

3. If you have SCS (Side Chick Syndrome), and a guy notices it, that’s how he’s gonna treat you. I don’t blame him either. It’s not his job to get you to change your ways.

4. Shout out to TEP.

5. I LOVE MY LIFE; EVEN ALL THE TRIALS AND TRIBULTIONS I GO THROUGH.

6. I’m not an asshole. You just can’t handle the truth.

7. Sometimes I miss you, but I’ve come to realize that you are no good for me and I just want something new and want to move on with my life.

8. I get lonely. God forgive me. I still haven’t gotten used to sleeping alone. That might be why I hold my daughter so closely and tightly when we’re asleep.

9. I don’t like this mushy shit.

10. Love is a shrew.

11. I’ll never hit a woman…….. But I’ll shake the shit out of you!

12. I’m so full of myself. I love me to death. If I don’t, who will?

13. I can’t think of anything else.

14. Yeah I can. Nah, I can’t say that.

15. I just got a very good update, through a phone call, by Exec.

16. MEET ME AT THE TOP!!! TEP!!!

17. I hate when people ask me the same shit I just old them. Ex.: me: I’m about to go home. Other person: Oh, you about to go home? Me: Nah, I just changed my mind. Shit!

18. I think I’m prejudice. I will rarely talk to ugly people. I mean if one speaks, of course, I’ll speak back, but I’m not initiating any conversation.

19. I AM THE TRUTH. WITHOUT ME THE WORLD IS A LIE!

20. Aight……. That’s it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I’m not an asshole. You just can’t handle the truth. ---The truth is a bitch but keep telling that stuff!


Sometimes I miss you, but I’ve come to realize that you are no good for me and I just want something new and want to move on with my life. ---Please teach me how to realize this. Dang near 10 years and counting but I haven't grasped that concept yet. I'm typically a logical person; however with him none of it applies :'-(

I don’t like this mushy shit. -- Yes you do! You're all about it!


10. Love is a shrew.--True dat home skillet!


11. I’ll never hit a woman…….. But I’ll shake the shit out of you! --That's what I recommend!


12. I’m so full of myself. I love me to death. If I don’t, who will? --And....that's what's up!