Monday, October 26, 2009

PAPERS

PAPERS

I’m so in love with you sometimes.

I think that we might just be able to get back on one accord,

And I’m willing to talk it out, work it out,

Because sometimes, you look so damn sexy to me,

And I want to rush you and force to the ground that we stand, and tear off all of your clothes, then make hot, passionate, wild, animal love to you.

Sometimes you’re beautiful.

But you disgust me, sometimes.

You have a smart mouth and a funky ass attitude and sometimes I wish you’d SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You say the wrong shit when I’m trying to talk it out, work it out with you and YOU make us argue,

Then sometimes I hate you to death and I care less of every single thing about you.

I know you’re no good for me and I’m not setting myself up for your bullshit again.

Sometimes I’m just horny and I ease in to the bed room while you’re asleep and I ease in and ease right out of you as quickly as I can,

Getting my nut and hoping you didn’t get shit.

I hope you didn’t even feel it.

But sometimes I lay in you deeply and slowly,

I try to get my whole pelvic area in there just because I do want you to feel everything,

So I go so deep that I fuck with your mind,

And I do it because, sometimes, you’re so good to me,

And I want to be spontaneous and take you on random rendezvous’,

I want to know all of you and get lost in your mind,

Aimlessly wander into your heart,

And become exhausted from the adventure of exploring you and rest in your soul,

Sometimes, your mind, heart, and soul is so damn cold, though.

So I just throw up my hands.

Because I’m the only one doing all of this romantic shit,

And I get so pissed so I just sit in the house whenever I get home.

We go nowhere and do nothing, and I’m content.

Sometimes I stare at you when you’re asleep.

You look so cute;

But when you’re awake, your nagging gets on my last damn nerves,

So I’m staring and contemplating how I can seal or stitch your mouth shut without you awakening before I’m finished.

Why do our arguments get so heated and violent sometimes?

Arguments are supposed to be healthy, but ours could wind up being deadly,

Sometimes, I don’t know why you think you can square up with me.

Get your damn finger out my face girl!

Keep point in my face and swelling up at me and you’ll find out “or what”,

Get from in from of the door.

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m getting the hell away from your crazy ass before something happens,

KEEP TESTING ME AND FIND OUT!

DAMNIT I’M GONE!

Get yo’ got damn hands off me woman.

OOOOOOO! Sometimes I want to Chris Brown yo’ ass.

But that’s not in me, but I’ll shake the shit out of you girl,

Sometimes I hate you so much.

Then sometimes I love you just as much as I hate you,

But I don’t like that sometimey mess,

And I don’t mean to hurt you.

I never like seeing you cry.

It kills me,

But it’s impossible for me to give you all of me if I only love you sometimes,

I need to feel loved daily, and I need to feel the need to give love just as much,

So I’m moving on. I’m leaving.

It’s my only option.

Neither one of us are happy.

Sign these.



Lorenzo Wesley, Jr.


Copyright ©2009 Lorenzo Wesley, Jr.

2 comments:

Style Expert said...

WOW!!! That's some poem!

Anonymous said...

Man I cant say I know how you feel, but I know it sucks when you love someone so much that its indescribable, but the amount of love and discontent are almost the same. And u in and out of love, It sucks. But theres always a plan. Keep writing, Great Stuff.

-Wood