Friday, September 11, 2009

That's Life

THAT'S LIFE

There’s nothing like coming home to your own home and your own family. There’s nothing like going in your own fridge, when you get home from work, and getting your own beer. Then, you sit in your own rocking recliner and watch the NFL network on your own 50 inch high definition plasma TV. Running around with random women every night and day runs out. That played out with me a long, long time ago. However, I think I probably should have waited a little longer to be settled, committed, and married. Not because I wasn’t ready, but because my wife might not have been ready for that type of commitment. Time revealed that she wasn’t. She probably still isn’t, but we’re kind of working on that. Don’t get me wrong, though, we both made mistakes. It’s just up to us if we want to correct them. We also have to be ready and willing to deal with everything that’s going to come with life-time commitment; including the hurt and pain we may go through. Love is supposed to hurt sometimes though; just like exercising. That’s how you know it’s working. Also, love is patient. LOVE is patient; I’m not. That has been an issue that I’ve been dealing with since birth. I’m actually just now, at age 27, kind of getting used to rolling with the punches. I like to make things happen. Life is fast anyway. There’s no need to rush it. I’m blessed and I know that everything I want and everything that I’m supposed to have, I will have. I just have to stay focused and head-strong in my ambitions. That’s life, though. We go through trials to become better people. Faith in God and confidence within you is the key.


MY BOOK IS COMING SOON!!

1 comments:

Mahogani said...

i'm glad to see you bro...*i see you* i likes. i feel you 3 million % on the patience. keep it up....i wanna work wit u